Friday, July 6, 2007

No Sacrifice, No Victory!

The war of the Autobots and Decepticons.

Do we really have to sacrifice to win? At the end of the day, is it all worth it?

I suppose the question is what sort of things are we sacrificing for this thing we call victory?

What is victory?

To have food like the ancient caveman?

To be the richest man in the world like Bill Gates?

To be an enlighten Buddha who no longers cycle about this world of torture?



Well, for me is the process and pursuit of happiness. To be, it is not a question of only what, but also how. I enjoyed winning a game of pool but i also must enjoy the company, the beer, the location, and each shot of how i place the cue ball! Well, actually i am hopeless in this game, missing all the easy shots. But i find lots of happiness playing this game crapily, not too sure about my opponents! But am sure they always have a good laugh, no other reason for them to play such a crappy player like me!

Be happy, be peaceful, be contented. That's victory for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, you will miss a snooker game next Friday! PM has booked the table from 7-9pm. :)