Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY- Continued

2nd Day



Met up with my cousins from Mum's side, Jason, David and wife (Elaine) and baby (Sarah) , Philip and Tze Mian and baby Anabel! (writing this down. so that i won';t forget the names of babies.. 1 year down the road.

Haha.. Interesting group.. trying to figure how we are related. Drawign the tree out as Jason is actually my second cousin.

3rd Day

Pot luck at TX's house for CNY! Collected lots of ang pow! haha... Lots of ppl there, i had fun! Dewayne cook italian pasta! It was really good! I didn't take any pic though, pity.
Met up with primary school mates. Unbelieavable. Arrived late...so missed quite a few of them. Lee Yen, Shien ( the only torn among the roses), Yuen Yoong, Hooi Lim and Geraldine and Baby was in G Hotel lobby to meet me. Earlier, Gaik Sim, Su Yin and Kher Sin was there. It's was certainly amusing to see the primary school autograph book from Lee Yen. Had a good laugh! Seems like i got friends all over the world still, US, UK, Japan! They says i was very "ye".. Thanks to TT for the "ye" red glasses i think!

They reminded me lot of my old nicknames as well... Unbelivable, even i have forgotten most of them. eg: GKK, jagung, teh-o-ping! haha!

Here's a picture taken by Lee Yen of us!




4th Day

"Choi Sun toa!"
HS sms me to let me know my car number won the 1st price in magnum! Only thing is that i didn't buy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red spectacles Teh-O-Ping! :)
Gong Xi Fa Cai~~~