Sunday, June 29, 2008

First time getting interviewed on video

hee, today Penang Net TV came to make a documentary on HYS Blood Donation Campaign.. and gee, i got to say something.. Hmm.. dun know what it turn out to be.. But a first for me, Didn't set my hair, didn't apply makeup.. just got this sleepy look.. Haha.. Anyway, i was way way too nervous, too shuttering. :) But it should be an interesting documentary, as you will also get to hear the point of view from our very supportive donors!

--------------------------
On an unrelated issue, this is the first time i get to use GPS today In Penang too. TX very kindly loaded the Malaysian map into my GPS. I just tried it out from Sunshine Farlim to get home.Cool! My parents were really impressed!

thinking back all the old arguments between husband and wife in navigation, the husband who gets bad tempered losing the way, saying "i know, i know" And the wife getting esperated as she does not understand why or why does men do not want to stop to ask for directions! GPS is indeed a wonderful tool. Bliss when driving in a new place!

----------------------------
On another further unrelated issue, I sprained my back again during BDC. I keep forgeting that i am not as young as i used to be! was instintively doing heavy work, lifting things etc.. Gai lor! Hopefully i do not need painkillers to get to work tomorrow!

No comments: