Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am not getting retrenched. FULL STOP

Arrggghhh... i am really tired of the question that require the answer "I am not getting retrenched. FULL STOP"

But then you get some persistent folks that really won't give up, how about 6 months down the road, if the ecomony keeps tumbling down at this rate!"

Arrggghhh.. My answer:"HOW WOULD I KNOW, WHY WOULD I HAVE CARED! FOR ALL YOU MAY KNOW, I MAY BE DEAD BY THEN AND I WOULD NOT HAVE A CARE ABOUT THE ECONOMY OF THIS WORLD BY THEN!"

yeah yeah yeah, these days i am a short fuse and i am impatient... So please stop asking me all these stupid questions. I mean, what is the purpose of you asking me all this? It's not as if you care about me, or are going to give me money or that i am gonna be a parasit to you! So quit aggravating me! You have been warned! SCRAM!

3 comments:

Ivan said...

Brr.... Scared lor. The Tigress has awakened. Kia Lai Kia Ke a bit and cool off. More photography outing to chill out, maybe :-)

Anonymous said...

Can understand your frustration... Smile Ping! Look forward to our concert this Friday!!!

Pikaping said...

Yeah Yeah yeah! :)