Monday, April 13, 2009

Death and Taxes

Finally filled up my TAX return, borang BE today. Oh No! i still owe my goverment money....



"When I die I want to be cremated and for my ashes to be scattered into the sea. There will be no sign that I ever existed or a ‘monument’ that I had lived. I shall revert to dust from where I had come. This is my last will and testament." Raja Petra



What a day... reading raja petra post today brings me to think of these 2 surety in life,and yes, i do share his view on mortality! When we talked about death, we are actually talking about life. Why are we here? How do we want to live our current life? What is this living and breathing and occupying this space actually means?



Life is short, so why do ppl bothers to fight so much? why are some ppl always so angry? and why do some ppl wants so much?



Questions, questions, questions...

No comments: