Thursday, May 17, 2007

LXI and postcards




Attended LXI training with TT this afternoon. Spent more time fiddling with the PC than paying attention in class. Both us have a very short attention span. That's the excuse anyway. Well, i get to learn the important stuff. When i got back to work to show off my new skill, Ivan and ST were laughing their heads off, commenting that i spent 3 hours learning to press buttons! As the saying goes, it not about pressing buttons, it's to know which buttons to press that count! Duh!




Love the new postcard which are TT's idea! Really Cheesy, Jazzy and Cool! She will pengsan now from all the praises as i know she do read my blog! Well, TT, everyone love them and from the number of request i have to fix a lovely hawaiian stamps to post to their loved ones, you know all of them love your work and want to share them! well, i suppose partly could be due to the cool running man! I love him, and it was love at first sight, well, i know the rest of the guys love him too! Haha.. i better stop here before it get too "geli"


there goes, a sneak preview... be patient for the ones from Mr. Postman!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget post me as well..I will give you my postcard next monday..Pls remind me...

Unknown said...

Cool, sounds like I'm your best friend la coz my name is mentioned frequently here... Thanks!
I'm glad that you guys love the postcards. You know, it's important to be creative, so that our life is full of cheerful moments. You have to thank Chee Wooi too coz he is the executor. I basically provide idea and supervision - Cheif designer, am I? wahahaha... ok I better stop crapping. Hey it's Friday! Yohuu... Cheers buddy.

~~Love above all.~~

Pikaping said...

Well then, you should be my Mascot, like running man! Hmm.. Gazebo as my blog mascot. Cool... hehe...