Sunday, May 20, 2007

Reunion 30 years on

well, just had dinner with my dad's uni mate from 30 years ago. Well, they havent' kept in touch in the last 30 years. Both of them are balding old men now... Hee Hee.. they said they could recognise each other when they open the door.. Well, this guy met my dad in his hotel room. He won a lucky draw and came to stay for 2 nights. Hence this was a surprise visit!

Wonder if i will freak out if someone call me up like that 30 years on!


eeks.. had a full dinner, wasted my effort of playing badminton in the afternoon. Broke the strings of my racket.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha, at least you burnt some calories la...hm...glad that you join the badminton session alst week. This week cannot liao i'll be in HK, next week u also not here... have to wait till next next week liao. so faster go fix ur racket ya! you got 2 weeks~