Friday, March 28, 2008

Back from SIngapore

First day - Relax
Went jalan-jalan a bit. No sales. Tried to search a cap for Botak's sis. Didn't see anything nice. But saw lots of bright yellow , solid TT's colour clothes, bags, caps, I guessed yellow is "IN" now! Met up with Siok Wei and Shih Nyien, 2 ex-colleagues... gossip about everyone we know in Agilent... haha.. chatted nob-stop!

2nd Day - trip down memory lane
Went to start test .. 1st test fail. Met up with Cordy ... Unbelievable, trying catch up 13 years of lost years... The other intesting is that we saw Chia Hooi walking past! Fancy meeting a penangite that i haven't met at least 6 months.

3rd Day - Q!Q!Q!
All the test passed today! Had some trouble in some of them, but luckily all passed! :) (relieved..) Met up with Fong Luan, had a good japanese dinner, somewhere where we had to queue 30 mins, then went to get donuts.. anohter 30 mins queue.. THe doughnuts were good! wanted to buy home, but then, dun think it will last 2 days. Don't think anyone wants to eat donuts that has turned green! Then went to catch a cab to work, another 30 mins queue

4th Day - almost missed my flight
Testing went smoothly as well. Had Lunch with Swee Yin and her hubby. Yhen i headed straight to bed, only slept 3 hours the night before. Woke up just in time to pack my bags and check out to get to airport. THat was lucky too, Next time i better make sure i set the alarm! whew, good thing i didn't miss my flight as that was the last flight out of Sg to Pg.

Souvenirs from Sinagapore
Hmm, i am having 1 pimple (which reminds me i need to go and have my facial next week!), 1 bruise on my ankle and a whole patch of blue black on my knee (yeah, i kick a step at PSB and fell, luckily no one was at the lobby to see it). And yes, 1 corn on my left foot. Ouch Ouch Ouch! didn't buy anything for myself this time. :( on the bright side, i get to save some money towards my WII fund!

No comments: