Saturday, May 3, 2008

Resting

Strange thing that after lunch yesterday i was feeling really unwell... Sudden bout of attack on my lungs, nose and throat! Basically, i was having an itchy throat, slighly stuffy nose and coughing non-stop the whole afternoon.

So i went home early after work last night, drank some soup and went to bed. This morning, i got up, ate breakfast and went back to bed, ate lunch and went back to bed. Ok... My cough and itchy throat is now gone! Luckily for me, this time the remedy was just more sleeping time and i recovered!

I think i better rest more! Age must be catching up, body can't take the strain as much as my younger days!

4 comments:

Ivan said...

You need to rest more, AUNTY :-) !!

Anonymous said...

Wah, how can. Allowing an uncle to call you Aunty! Yee Ping worked too hard la...hehe...so PM you know what to do lah. Take a good rest!

p/s: PM=Project Manager. not the real PM. :D

-Theng ^^

excalibur said...

YP, you are upgraded already ah? Ha ha. Probably it's time for overseas shopping, that's probably the remedy for you.

Pikaping said...

"upgraded"? No!.. Pegasus is aging my exponentially! :(