Thursday, May 15, 2008

Surprised by Big Boss!

Smelt a fish when my boss's boss, my boss and my project manager all came to get me to go the coffee talk given by our VP today!

Well, didn't know they were going to present me with a plaque, shipped all the way from US! :)
Luckily TT warned me! thanks alot! As our VP didn't even state my name, he just look at me straight in the eye, and talked about 0.000000000.. ( not sure how many knots he said) 1 degrees of uncertainty. Well, he likes to joke!

Anyway, this is indeed a good surprise!

And most of all, thanks to all ( you know who u are) who help me in this project! Arigato! This plaque is for you too! :)

4 comments:

excalibur said...

Wa!!! Bangga la!!! Tahniah!!! I got share also, so don't forget me if there is cash incentive. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Well done!!!
You should upload the picture you took with the plaque here~

Theng

Anonymous said...

treat! treat! that picture low quality coz from the sister's HP. got to take with tao's ma.

cc

无忧小猪 said...

woo..i just know bout this news..quite happy to hear that..