Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hectic Chinese Niu Year!

Wow.. I didn't expect this CNY to be so busy. Well, as usual, i was banking on a quiet/hibernating CNY hols.

Had more gatherings and parties than i expected! :) Catch up with old and old new friends (well, sort of new again as i have lost touch with them for more than 10 years!) Hmmm... Funny, two of them who i dun even recognised says i look the same. Err... Err...Anyway,here's a pic of my primary school mates.



Today, i went for a walking tour/documentary with the PHT along Beach street under the hot sorching sun. The only reason why i dragged myself there is so that next time i can blabber lots of info to my tourist about our rich rich historical penang! Hmmm... and also i was on my way to the 2009 miao hui anyway. This was indeed interesting and i leant a lot! Well worth the 2 hours spent along this maybe 200m street. I have never walked along this street this slowly before and i am now seeing this street in a completely different light. Learn a new achitecture word "rustication" today, and am able to imagine what Beach Street was like when Francis Light first set foot!

After 2 hours,I think i was too tired baking myself along beach street that i kinda lost interest in taking photos of 槟城《己丑旺牛迎新春。街头庙会大团拜 2009》. My shoulders were aching by the time i reach the Miao Hui Venue. Some pics here from a very tired photograher.

No comments: