Friday, February 27, 2009

Why we need Rulers?

From RPK: "No, we need the Rulers. I don’t trust politicians, in particular Malay Nationalist politicians like Umno. With the Rulers removed, the Umno politicians will now control the army. And I would hate to be an opposition supporter or non-Malay when that happens. Then Malaysia Boleh would transform into Malaysia Beirut. And I will move back to England where I was born. Good luck to those born in Malaysia and have nowhere to go. You better learn how to shoot."


From Wikipedia " A ruler, or rule, is an instrument used in geometry, technical drawing and engineering/building to measure distances and/or to rule straight lines. Strictly speaking, the ruler is essentially a straightedge used to rule lines and the calibrated instrument used for determining measurement is called a "measure". However, common usage is that a ruler is a calibrated straightedge that can be used for making measurements"



I got a chill down to the spine reading this latest article by RPK! So, what did i do, i went on to read Wikipedia on something totally irrelevant to warm my spine up! Now i doubt whether i have a spine that goes from cold to hot to cold to hot? If you have no idea what am i blabbering about, no worries, i have none either! I am usually not like this, usually i have a clear idea on what i want and how i want to do it. For this week, i feel zombie-like, trying to finish whatever needs to be done on autopilot, getting frus at everything and everyone! If you are one of those at the receiving end, i really appologise for my erratic behaviour. I need to get out of this rut!



As my idol RPK said, you better learn how to shoot! Haha.. i will...since i am always the peace loving one, i will learn how to shoot some Good Sunrise pictures! Had some good tips from Sifu Ivan, which hopefully i can put them to good use.



bah.. humbak...

No comments: